- In April 2002, Yuqing Wang created JTestCase in order to resolve
certain testing problems in his personal work.
- In September 2002, JTestCase was splitted into three projects in order to achieve better reuseability.
The three projects are: JTestCase, XType,XMLUtil
- In November 2003, Christian Kölle joined the development team.
- In Febuary 2004, Christophe Rochefolle provided ForTestCase and joined the development team.
- In May 2005, Fausto Lelli joined the development team.
We started a complete rewrite of JTestCase also removing the dependencies on XType and XMLUtil.
- In June 21 2005, the 3.0.0 version of JTestCase was released.
- In August 26 2005, Manish Marathe joined JTestCase. He provided a JTestCase automatic test case generation tool, TestGen4J, licenced by SpikeSource Inc.
Together we started to adapt TestGen4J tool to the upcoming JTestCase releases.
- In September 18 2005, the bug fix 3.0.1 project release was issued.
- In November 15 2005, Oriol Forcat and Leonardo Fraga Pacheco joined the JTestCase team.